A senior military official says India following the deadly .has canceled leave for members of the armed forces because of tension with
The official spoke on condition of anonymity Friday because he was not authorized to talk to the media.
By ZARAR KHAN, Associated Press Writer
India has said the gunmen who carried out last month’s attacks were Pakistani and had connections to the Pakistan-based terrorist group. Pakistan has demanded India share evidence of its allegations.
Both countries have said they want to avoid conflict over the attacks, which killed more than 160 people. But India has not ruled out the use of force, and Pakistan has said it will respond to any attack and has placed its military on alert.